When you are a business owner, you have to find innovative ways to attract new customers continuously (søyle). A simple and relatively cheap way to attract new customers is to add some bright and colorful flags to your property. They are a source of marketing that is right in people’s faces every day for free. The flags and flagpoles practically pay for themselves in the first couple of weeks.
Why are flags important for businesses?
Flags can alert people to many things regarding your company. When people are passing by, the flags will appeal to their interests. That is what will make them pull over into your parking lot (flaggstang). What kind of flags will bring in your potential customers? That all depends on what you want the flag to say.
Here is a list of what your flags can say to the people passing by them.
– Under new management
– There is a sale or special going on
– Come to our special event
– Grand opening or going out of business sale
– New item coming soon
– Sale for a special item
How do the flags bring sales into your business?
There are a few tips to follow when using a flag as extra marketing tools to attract new customers (rekkverk). Flags and flagpoles aren’t magical, you have to put in the work if you want them to be successful. How can you make the flags and flagpoles bring in the most business?
Here is a list of tips to help you get the most out of your flags and flagpoles.
– Customers like to feel aware and connected to their favorite places. Your flags should be telling your customers a message about your company. Whether it is a small now hiring sign in the window, special event sign hanging from the roof, or the American flag on the tall flagpole to promote patriotic admiration, signs can tell your customer all types of information about your business.
– It’s important to place the flags strategically around to make sure that they are not too crowded. You want your customers to be able to see the message and understand it quickly. This way, the customer will be able to pull into your business. If your message isn’t clear they will not have time to turn around just to come back for your sign. Many people will not risk wasting time in traffic to turn around.
– Do not use flags the color of traffic lights. If your target audience is driving by your business, then you have to be aware of causing an accident or obstructing their views of the road. Having flags that are red, yellow, or green, could influence the drivers foot to address the pedal that associates with the color of your flag. This would not end well to have an accident at your business due to your flags.
If you want to add flags and flagpoles to your commercial property to attract new customers, then follow the tips provided above. They will help you to arrange your informational and colorful flags in a safe, proper, and successful way to drive up your sales. Marketing doesn’t have to be expensive or a continuous bill, buy the right flags and flagpoles. It will be all the marketing help your business needs.